A fixed bridge is a type of dental restoration used to replace one or more missing teeth. There are multiple types of dental bridges, and our caring dentist will help you determine which type is right for your smile. The traditional fixed bridge is the most common type of bridge. A traditional dental bridge is composed of two dental crowns and one or more artificial teeth. The crowns are placed on the two teeth next to the gap in order to anchor the replacement teeth. Dental bridges are a natural-looking, stable option for replacing missing teeth. Your dental bridge can only be removed by your dentist (if needed), and it is designed to restore your smile’s function, health, and beauty. Dr. Laura B. Ousley may recommend a fixed dental bridge in Oklahoma City and Guthrie, Oklahoma to improve your smile by:
- Maintaining your facial volume and shape
- Alleviating stress on the bite
- Enhancing the beauty of your smile
- Improving your ability to properly eat, speak, and chew
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from moving into the space left by the missing teeth
We welcome you to contact our dental office today to discover whether a fixed dental bridge is the solution your smile needs!